Patch pilot report 2012-04-24

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at
Tue Apr 24 13:32:36 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,

here's what I got through today:

 - "glib-pacrunner does not support file:// pac files" (
   asked for a test-case, tested it, uploaded.

 - lp:~kroq-gar78/ubuntu/precise/scala/fix-987561
   tested, patch works, but makes more sense in Debian. commented and
   asked for the MP to be rejected.

 - libxml2-dev: /usr/bin/xml2-config isn't identical across all arch
   compared Ubuntu and Debian versions of the package and was delighted
   to see we should be able to sync in quantal. Asked Steve L for input
   if we should SRU this fix into precise. Asked Aron for some more
   information about the problem.

 - lp:~gunnarhj/ubuntu/precise/ubuntu-docs/missing-links
   asked for some information to better track SRU progress of the
   changes, test-built, looked good to me.

 - lp:~jsjgruber/ubuntu/precise/lernid/ubuntu-proposed
   reviewed, uploaded

   subscribed mterry and robert_ancell to it

 - lp:~mniess/ubuntu/precise/compiz/fix-screenshot
   asked for it to be rejected (wrong branches, etc.)

 - lp:~jamesodhunt/ubuntu/precise/upstart/bugs-985755+984474
   asked for some SRU information

 - New packages openerp-core and openerp-desktop (
   did a first quick review

 - pinged Steve L about some other multiarch requests as well

Have a great day,

Get involved in Ubuntu development!
And follow @ubuntudev on