Blueprints for UDS-Q

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 23 14:10:32 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

As we wrap up the Pangolin I'd like to announce that you can file your
blueprints for UDS-Q on Launchpad here:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/sprints/uds-q

This link is always linked from the main summit.ubuntu.com page. The
tracks for UDS-Q are:

servercloud
community
design
desktop
foundations
hardware
other
qa
security

All your blueprints should start with one of those names, example
"desktop-mono-flamewar", "servercloud-juju-charm-growth",
"qa-jenkins-is-awesome", and so on.

Tips and tricks for scheduling are now here:
http://summit.readthedocs.org/en/latest/scheduling.html

After you've submitted your blueprint you can ping the respective
track lead to get them approved, here's the list of track leads:
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-q/tracks
After they've approved your blueprint it should then appear on the
schedule. Good luck! If at any time you are lost feel free to ping me
offlist or on freenode (I'm jcastro)

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.