UDS Call for Plenaries

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin.juszkiewicz at linaro.org
Thu Sep 8 08:28:16 UTC 2011

W dniu 07.09.2011 23:54, Jorge O. Castro pisze:

> Also remember we do have 5 minute lightning talks on the Friday so if
> you can compress something you want to talk about into 5 minutes then
> that option is still available to you.

Can lighting talks be moved to earlier day? On Friday lot of people are
exhausted so it is bad day for checking new projects.

My idea of lighting talks is (correct me if it is wrong): Hi, I am X Y
and I made this great project H and want to present it so others can
collaborate.

When talks are on Friday it is hard to find time to talk with X Y about
their project. If this would be on Tuesday then we have 3.5 day to meet
and discuss.