Patch Pilot Report 2011-10-25

Micah Gersten micahg at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 25 17:47:47 UTC 2011

On 10/25/2011 07:19 AM, James Page wrote:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apcalc/+bug/880074
> Build OK - synced from Debian testing.

Until we can sponsor syncs through the LP API [1], and as long as
there's not an immediate need for the sync, we should probably just
subscribe ubuntu-archive, unsubcribe ubuntu-sponsors, and set to
Confirmed once a sync is validated so that the requester can get proper
credit for it.  If there is an immediate need, I'd suggest asking an
archive admin in #ubuntu-devel to do the sync.  Of course, world burning
need would be at your discretion :)

Thanks,
Micah

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/827555