[ubuntu/precise] aptsh 0.0.7+nmu2ubuntu1 (Accepted)

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 25 16:33:15 UTC 2011

Hello,

Am 25.10.2011 18:26, schrieb Steve Stalcup:
> Once again Micah,  seems as if this message would have best been kept
> private between you and Nicolas.  We all know you're a smart dude, no
> need to be an ass about it.

This tone is absolutely not necessary on the mailing list. Everybody
else manages to keep the tone polite.

Personally I think it would be good for the project to discuss more of
these upload problems on the mailing list, as I personally (this might
be different for others) would learn a lot from them.

 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Stay up to date: follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com