Patch Pilot report 2011/10/25
Christopher James Halse Rogers
raof at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 25 07:51:03 UTC 2011
Mostly annoyed by the fact that only members of Ubuntu branches can
change the status on merge proposals targetted at non-current releases,
which meas we've got a bunch of merge proposals that are needlessly
cluttering the sponsorship queue. This is apparently
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/612391 and there's also
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/728012 . I think these bugs
should be escalated :)
The following merges require status changes:
* Needs reject, fixed in Oneiric and not an SRUable change
* Needs reject, should be fixed upstream
* Needs setting to "merged"
* Needs setting to "In Progress", should be retargetted against
* Needs reject, best fixed upstream
* Needs setting to "in progress"; unaddressed feedback on bug.
For the rest I tried to close out some longstanding sponsorship items
* This set of plymouth and related merge requests have been
commented on upstream. Pinged the submitter to check that
they've received the feedback and are planning to update the
* Checked that everything is ready to make this change; it is.
Sent email to ubuntu-devel to gather potential NAKs before
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the ubuntu-devel