Patch pilot report for 2011-10-14

Jamie Strandboge jamie at canonical.com
Fri Oct 14 18:12:00 UTC 2011

I spent a lot of time sifting through LP: #857437 - 'Embargoed security
issue (public now)' and reviewing the issue. This involved revieweing
rekonq, arora and kde4libs. Resulted in upload for kde4libs for all
supported releases.

Focused on OperationCleansweep and cleaned out some old bugs that have
two or more tasks with a patch attached where one task was fixed but the
other was left to rot. Will continue to work on this to clear out the
old bug lists for my team (and that also show up on these reports).

--
Jamie Strandboge             | http://www.canonical.com