proposal do disallow syncs of library packages from experimental without approval

Jamie Strandboge jamie at canonical.com
Wed Oct 5 21:29:44 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-10-05 at 16:08 +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:

>  - Get approval for a library sync from experimental, listing
>    the rdepends, API changes, and estimate the effort to
>    complete this library transition.

Being involved in a small part of the cleanup, I would agree. I think
this option gives the needed flexibility to allow people to get what
they need from experimental by allowing the possibility for people to
discuss and assign work for the transition.

--
Jamie Strandboge             | http://www.canonical.com