Testing in Ubuntu BoF at UDS: 7pm on Wednesday

Rick Spencer rick.spencer at canonical.com
Wed Oct 5 05:48:37 UTC 2011

Brad,

I'm not opposed to having it in the evening or during the day. However,
I think the idea of having it in the evening was that it would not
conflict with other sessions, so then more people could attend. Also,
with some pizza and beer it could double as a social event.

If folks think having it during the day is a better idea, and in fact
want other BoFs, I am sure we can accommodate that.

Cheers, Rick