blueprint priorities

Allison Randal allison at canonical.com
Tue May 24 22:03:54 UTC 2011

I'm looking for more details on how people use blueprints, particularly
what the blueprint priorities mean.

If there's a page on this already, let me know and I'll work on getting
it a higher profile so it appears on Google/wiki.ubuntu.com searches. If
we don't have it documented yet, does this list map to how you use the
priorities?

Essential - Must happen in this cycle

High - Desirable in this cycle

Medium - Would like to happen in this cycle

Low - Likely to be dropped from this cycle

Rejected - Not considered in this cycle

If that's not quite right, how do you use the priorities, and do you
have some suggestions on better definitions?

Thanks,
Allison