Server Team 20110517 meeting minutes
clint at ubuntu.com
Tue May 24 15:49:48 UTC 2011
Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online with
the irc logs here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20110517.
==== Meeting Actions ====
There were no actions identified during the meeting.
==== Oneiric Development ====
* Drafting on specs should be primary focus
* Secondary focus is merges
==== Ubuntu Server Team Events ====
Just wrapped up UDS Oneiric, No other events on the immediate horizon.
==== QA Team ====
* Big changes in QA team structure going in place for Oneiric cycle
* Daily build PPA needs as many packages with test suites as possible
==== Kernel Team ====
* smb has been looking into building the Amazon AMI's kernel for Ubuntu,
smoser pointed him to the right place.
* iscsitarget is on the block for removal from the Ubuntu kernel tree and
moving into a DKMS. adam_g will help smb work out the details.
* Server related kernel bugs should have the tag 'kernel-server'
==== Updates & Questions from the Ubuntu Community ====
* Peer reviews are very much appreciated from any and all community members
* Also appreciated, test proposals, and SRU's, and ensemble formulas
==== Agree on next meeting date and time ====
Next meeting will be on Tuesday, May 24th at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
More information about the ubuntu-devel