Suggestion for patch pilot reports

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at canonical.com
Thu May 5 13:08:49 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

Even though I am not involved in the SRU process, I systematically skim
the patch pilot report in case an upcoming SRU would be of interest to
me.  The important bit for me is to know which package is about to get
updated.  I am sure I'm not the only one doing that.  Usually, it is
possible to infer which package is being worked on from the branch name
or some other detail.  But if you list only a bug number, we cannot
really tell.  So, if possible, I suggest you guys give some clue as to
which packages the SRU you worked on relate.  That would be helpful to
people like me that are just keeping an eye on what's going on.

Thanks!

--
Etienne Goyer
Technical Account Manager - Canonical Ltd

 ~= Ubuntu: Linux for Human Beings =~