Using something better than Gobby for session notes at UDS

Clint Byrum clint at
Thu Mar 24 19:37:51 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 12:23 -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> My recollection is that this was not actually the case for UDS-M.  For
> UDS-N, we had just switched over to the new client+protocol+server, and
> things were definitely less polished.

IIRC something horrible happened at UDS-M one day with the gobby server
that resulted in the loss of many documents. I don't know if it was
gobby's fault, but I recall being asked for my local copies of some of
the sessions where I took notes.