Using something better than Gobby for session notes at UDS

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Thu Mar 24 19:21:16 UTC 2011

Here is what I shared a few times during my last UDS:

Hugely frustrating to pick a "unique" color when there are lots of users

Throws away old document windows when you reconnect, which I've had to do once or twice a day

Can't search for a document by content.

I'd also like to see a better or more widely used markup language and
data format, suitable for converting to wiki pages, web pages and the
like.

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/