Call for testing: Aubergine-love for Server folks!

Loïc Minier loic.minier at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 18 15:50:18 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011, Dustin Kirkland wrote:
> After upgrading your local system's kbd and console-setup packages,
> you should now have a crisp, new, clean color scheme in your tty.
> There should be no affect whatsoever in [X, Gnome, KDE, XFCE,
> gnome-terminal, konsole] or even SSH sessions to your server.

 Like Bryce, I'm pleased that the stress on my eyes is likely to reduce
 with these changes!  And like Timo, I think grey vs white isn't
 obvious.

 I've been poking gnome-terminal colors often to try to improve this
 myself; is there a plan to provide similar colors by default in
 xterm/gnome-terminal/others?

   Thanks!
--
Loïc Minier