Patch Pilot Report 2011-03-14

Reinhard Tartler siretart at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 15 06:15:19 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 23:35:57 (CET), Micah Gersten wrote:

> On 03/14/2011 12:37 PM, Dustin Kirkland wrote:
>> <snip />
>>  * 734331
>>    - fix little packaging/build bug
>
> This upload was lacking a proper E-Mail address in the changelog.  I
> don't see a requirement for this to be valid in Debian/Ubuntu policy
> 4.4, but I wanted to ask anyways.  Is this a requirement?

I hope so. I'd love to have Gal CC'ed in this mail.

Additionally, I fail to spot the change that was documented as
+    - Restore a "Doxygen" file that excidentaly got into the changeset of the bug

Moreover, such packaging fixes really should be forwarded to Debian.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4