Patch Pilot Report 2011-03-14

Dustin Kirkland kirkland at canonical.com
Mon Mar 14 17:37:24 UTC 2011

 * lp:~jamesodhunt/ubuntu/natty/vim/add-upstart-syntax
   - merged upstart vim syntax improvements, James has already sent upstream
   - tried to upload, and I see that it's already in the archive, udd
branch out of sync
   - cjwatson offered to handle this one

 * 415586
   - found that this patch was already applied upstream and is in
Natty's xchat-gnome
   - marked bug fix-released, no action necessary

 * 734736
   - grabbed code, tried to apply, and I see that it was uploaded 30 minutes ago
   - my copy of http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/sponsoring/ was out of date

 * 734331
   - fix little packaging/build bug

 * 726182
   - fix dkms build issue
   - reworked the diff to be a patch in debian/patches
   - uploaded

 * 357847
   - talked to pitti, he'd rather review this one himself, as it's a
new feature to apport and he's not quite happy with the implementation
yet

 * 630383
  - prepped SRU, and uploaded

 * 707479
  - held off on uploading this one;  seems that jhunt is nearly done
with a big merge for natty;  wait for that to complete

 * 722739
  - prepared a debdiff, attached to the bug
  - declined to upload, though, as this seems to me to require an FFE

 * 733169
  - examined, but it looks like the package maintainer is on top of this one

I need to focus on other things now, but I'll be in IRC if anyone
needs something specific sponsored through the rest of the day.

Cheers!
--
:-Dustin

Dustin Kirkland