Common Lisp implementations out of date

Andrew Pennebaker andrew.pennebaker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 21:58:48 UTC 2011

> CFFI seems to be packaged as cl-cffi. It's probably a bit outdated, as it
> hasn't been updated for a year or so, but it's there. If it doesn't work
> there are no bug reports indicating that. No idea about threads.

My mistake, CLISP indeed has CFFI, though thread support is questionable.
I'm not sure if Hunchentoot's thread trouble is Bordeaux Threads' problem or
CLISP's problem.

 Can't test it, there is no report on Launchpad.

Launchpad *does* contain a bug
report<https://bugs.launchpad.net/sbcl/+bug/725881> for
SBCL on Xen--I submitted it myself.

This one looks like an easy fix as it probably lacks a rebuild. I'll do it
> later.

That's kind of you to do the rebuild of ECL.

Why was OpenMCL removed? Could CCL be added now?

Aye, GCL looks defunct.

I realize improvements are more likely to happen at the Debian repositories
first. I'd CC this to their mailing list, but I'm not confirmed on it yet.

Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker
www.yellosoft.us