Dropping tomboy from the CD at least for part of the oneiric cycle

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 15 04:50:40 UTC 2011

Chris Wilson [2011-06-14 21:08 +0100]:
> What are the chances that the mono bindings won't be ready by October,

I don't know

> and if that's the case, what happens to Tomboy?

It does work with GTK 2 and the old GNOME 2 libraries. So you can
install and use it as usual, so nothing bad will "happen" to it. It
just pulls in a lot of obsolete libraries and doesn't use the current
configuration system (gsettings), etc.

We will have a theme adapter that will provide (mostly?) the same look
& feel to GTK 2 apps that we have for GTK 3 applications.

Martin