"Ubuntu Packaging Guide"

Barry Warsaw barry at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 3 15:18:34 UTC 2011

On Jun 03, 2011, at 10:54 AM, Scott Kitterman wrote:

>I'm not sure how complete the current draft is relative to the planned
>content coverage but so far it lacks a lot of information that was in the old
>wiki pages that I found useful when trying to use IDD.

I might be misunderstanding, but do you mean some information that was in the
UDD wiki pages didn't make it into the UPG?  I thought I was pretty careful
about making sure everything got transferred over.  It's possible that the
information is organized differently (and maybe not optimally), but please do
let me know if you think any of the fundamental information didn't make it
over.

-Barry