We need more bitesize bugs

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 1 05:38:50 UTC 2011

Hello,

Am 01.06.2011 00:28, schrieb Matthias Klose:
> see https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.tag=ftbfs
>
> maybe I'm stretching the definition of `bitesize', but once you do understand
> the issues, it's easy to do the next one.  There are certainly some issues which
> are hard to solve, but the majority should be obvious once you see schema.

Thanks a lot for pointing these out. These should actually turn up in
Harvest already and we plan to have some activities around certain
classes of bugs this cycle, so I hope we'll get a bunch of people
interested in helping out with these. Still it'd be nice to run

 'bitesize <bug number>'

on additional bugs that you encounter in Launchpad that should be easy
to solve.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--