Default libjpeg-dev in oneiric

Micah Gersten micahg at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 28 22:54:44 UTC 2011

CCing ubuntu-devel so people are aware of the issue

Due to the accidental autosync, we pulled in a libjpeg8-dev that
provides libjpeg-dev.  Should we revert that one change (not provide
libjpeg-dev in libjpeg8) or should we try to do the transition?  There
are a number of incomplete transitions ATM (libnotify, libssl, libav,
boost1.4.6, and a few more with ~10 packages each).

Attached are a list of rdepends affected.

Thanks,
Micah