2011-01-21 Ubuntu Rleease Meeting Ageda

Kate Stewart kate.stewart at canonical.com
Fri Jan 28 08:40:48 UTC 2011

Just a quick reminder we'll be having a release meeting for Natty at the
regularly scheduled time.  I'm still in Australia, so Marjo has agreed
to host it for this week (Thanks Marjo!!).   Bit of a warning that the
bug list has gotten a fair bit of scrubbing and has grown.  If I've
misfiled bugs in the wrong team, please let me know off list, and I'll
correct it, or go ahead and edit the wiki directly if you prefer.

Alpha 2 is schedule for February 3, 2010.

* Time: 1600UTC - 1730UTC

* Location: #ubuntu-meeting

* Host: Marjo Mercado

* Agenda: http://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReleaseTeam/Meeting/Agenda