Developer Membership Board Poll

Emmet Hikory persia at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 2 06:58:06 UTC 2011

Fellow Developers,
    I've created a CIVS poll to select new members for the Developer
Membership Board.  We have received 10 confirmed nominations, all of
whom have confirmed a willingness to serve on the board, as follows:

Bilal Akhtar (cdbs)
Cody Somerville (cody_somerville)
Dave Walker (daviey)
Emmet Hikory (persia)
Iain Lane (Laney)
Jonathan Thomas (echnidaman)
Makenzie Morgan (maco)
Micah Gersten (michag)
Michael Bienia (geser)
Stéphane Graber (stgraber)

    You should have received mail from CIVS (likely from
andru at cs.cornell.edu) with a voting key.  If you didn't, you don't
have your preferred mail listed with launchpad, I couldn't find a good
email looking at your wiki page/recent uploads/GPG key/home page, you
don't read mail, something is incorrect about your registration as a
developer on launchpad, or I got confused along the way.  If any of
these apply (or you didn't get a ballot for some other reason), please
let me know, and I'll try to make sure you can vote.

    The DMB will review the results of the poll at the next meeting
(14th February 2011, 12:00 UTC), and expects that the renewed board
will first meet sometime around the end of the month (schedule to be
determined based on availability of the replacement board).  In the
event of confusion or an inability of the DMB to select replacements,
selection will be determined by the Technical Board.

--
Emmet HIKORY