survey about bug workflows

Allison Randal allison at canonical.com
Mon Aug 15 12:03:02 UTC 2011

A quick reminder, the survey will be closing on Friday this week. The
results will influence bug workflow improvements to Launchpad, and feed
into adoption of best-of-breed practices and tools across teams. It's a
good chance to share any advantages or obstacles in your own workflow,
and make sure they get counted.

Allison