DMB: Proposal for a different review process

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Thu Aug 4 15:32:38 UTC 2011

> Knowing that there isn't any bad intentions on either side, I share
> the feeling that we get Canonical employees trying to rush through the
> process, and when that gets pushed back on, some key people who walk
> the Canonical/Ubuntu line make it worse by publicly undermining the
> process. That is not helping maintain a healthy relationship between
> community and employees.

I think this sums it up well to be honest.  I a bit shocked this thread
has gone on for so long back and forth and I'm pretty sure I'm not the
only one who would like it put to rest.  I think it's safe to say we all
agree there is a problem on what we consider upstream, so I'm sure the
CC will resolve that *soon* for everyone and will make the RMBs and
other boards jobs a lot easier.

Laura

--

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski