DMB: Proposal for a different review process

Iain Lane laney at
Wed Aug 3 20:53:32 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 04:45:09PM -0400, Stéphane Graber wrote:
> [...]
> Personally, as a member of the DMB, I definitely want to keep having
> live meetings with the applicants.
> E-mail can be fine in very specific cases where live IRC meeting can't
> be achieved and should only be something the DMB can choose to fallback
> to on a case by case basis and not offered as a general way of applying.
+1. I'm sorry everyone finds it so terrible currently.

Iain Lane                                  [ iain at ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney at ]
Ubuntu Developer                                   [ laney at ]
PhD student                                       [ ial at ]