DMB: Proposal for a different review process

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 15:47:47 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Chase Douglas
<chase.douglas at canonical.com> wrote:
> The issue with the email voting is two-fold:
>
> 1. It's not advertised anywhere. I didn't know it was possible until it
> was mentioned yesterday. This is easy to fix.
> 2. As mentioned yesterday, there's the possibility that applications
> fall through the cracks.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda
Normally applications are numbered for the order they'll come up at a
meeting. (E) means they're being processed by email instead. 3 were
done this way in March/April when attempting to catch up the giant
backlog we inherited from the old DMB and accidentally built upon with
the bad meeting time in March.

--
Mackenzie Morgan