UDS Scheduling Update for 29 April

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 29 15:40:56 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

The scheduler is now cronned to import the blueprints from launchpad
and sessions are appearing: http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-o/

Eyeballing the list of days shows about 50% of the rooms and slots are
already booked, so everyone has been doing a great job getting their
sessions in, this is the first time we've had such a full schedule so
early. Some tips:

 - The schedule is generated based on your attendance and interest
registered in launchpad, so if there is a session that you NEED to me
at remember to mark yourself as mandatory.
 - Since the schedule is autogenerated it has no concept of your
workload, so if you're finding that all your important sessions are on
one day or lop sided talk to me or your track lead and we can spread
them out.
 - Track leads, when you manually move a session the system always
assumes you are smarter than it is, so summit won't touch it again,
this is how you can snag specific rooms at specific slots.

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.