Missing panel items (was Re: Default Desktop Experience for 11.04 - User testing results)

Stefano Rivera stefanor at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 18 15:49:47 UTC 2011

Hi Alin-Andrei (2011.04.18_15:11:29_+0200)
> For the CPU and memory usage you can use System Monitor Indicator [1]

Thanks, I'll look at that. I'd considered writing something similar, but
appindicators are supposed to be simple mono-colour icons rather than
graphs, so I waited to see what else would appear :)

> Shameless plug here, but Byobu supports monitoring everything
> system-monitor does

Yeah I spend a fair amount of my time in terminals, but mostly connected
over ssh to remote screens. screen-in-screen gets a bit much :P

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/