[Oneiric-Foundations-Topic] Boost Defaults

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Thu Apr 14 16:28:00 UTC 2011

This should get done before UDS, during toolchain upload (i.e. before the first
autosync), but I think it's worth mentioning.

The current Boost that's default and in Main is 1.42.  Debian's current
default is 1.46. My proposal for Oneiric is that we switch our default/Main
version to 1.46 at the start of Oneric development and then in Debian updates
their default prior to feature freeze, we'll assess where we are and decide if
we should stay with 1.46 or advance.

Scott K