Using something better than Gobby for session notes at UDS

James Page james.page at canonical.com
Wed Apr 13 10:26:50 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-04-11 at 10:28 -0500, Dustin Kirkland wrote:
> I have made you an administrator of the ~etherpad team in Launchpad,
> such that you can upload iterations of the etherpad packaging to the
> ppa:etherpad/ppa.  Feel free to add any other teams or individuals who
> wants to help with this work.  (Volunteers?)

I've just uploaded a new version of the etherpad package to this PPA; it
removes the majority of bundled Java dependencies (aside from a patched
version of yuicompressor; ran out of time to look at this last night)
and links to Java libraries in the main archive.

I'll take a look at the final bundled dependency over the next few days.

Cheers

James

--
James Page