ari-tczew to be excluded from Ubuntu community

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 8 08:32:39 UTC 2011

Hello Robert

Am 07.04.2011 12:47, schrieb Robert Sajdok:
> What exactly Did he do? What kind of violation?

Without going into too much detail, because I feel it's wrong discussing
somebody's merits and mistakes publicly, it should suffice to say that a
number of people repeatedly complained about his general impatience and
rudeness. Some felt intimidated and even after long discussions he did
not accept the criticism or come to the realisation that it might have
been his actions that triggered many of these events.

That said we very much value the hard work he put into Ubuntu. It was a
very hard decision to make, but at the end of the day we want to be a
welcoming and friendly place for everyone. It has been one of the
founding principles of our community and we want it to stay this way.

 Daniel

--
Get involved with Ubuntu Development: http://identi.ca/ubuntudev
http://twitter.com/ubuntudev http://facebook.com/ubuntudev