ari-tczew to be excluded from Ubuntu community

Ubuntu Community Council community-council at lists.ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 6 16:40:27 UTC 2011

Dear Ubuntu developers and community,

The Ubuntu Developer Membership board and Community Council have jointly
decided to remove an Ubuntu Member, ari-tczew from the project due to
repeated Code of Conduct violations.

This was an extremely difficult decision to take, and one which we did
not make lightly.

The duration of this expulsion will be a minimum of 2 years from the
date of this email. It encompasses all official Ubuntu community fora.
We would appreciate your cooperation in its implementation.

We wish him all the best for the future.

Regards,
Ubuntu Developer Membership Board
Ubuntu Community Council