Patch Pilot report 2011-04-04

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Tue Apr 5 18:24:47 UTC 2011

749755 empcommand - merge from upstream
  + sponsored upload fixed after cnd's review comments

660483 couchdb - drops obsolete symlink.
  + Reviewed, uploaded patch.
  + 1st time contributor, so gave some congrats & tips on IRC

741338 lmsensors - use upstart instead of init-script
  + Packaged patch for lm-sensors-3, verified build, uploaded

668368 samba - Use %U instead of %S in config file.
  + Upstream thinks it is a non-issue
  + Requested additional review/clarification; unsub sponsors meanwhile

660089 nullmailer - Drop conflicts with lsb
  + Needs consensus with upstream first; unsubbed sponsors

698208 lirc - Update sysfs interface
  + Already included in packaging bzr branch, no more sponsoring work to do
  + Unsubbed sponsors; unmarked an obsolete patch, for clarification

310354 python-mode - Support python 3.0
  + Patch needs to go upstream first; requested this, unsubbed sponsors

533985 bash_completion - disable whitelist when no matches available
  + Sponsored upload

722079 libgda4 - missing .so file
  + Already fixed in ubuntu; unsubbed sponsors so Debian task doesn't
    show in sponsor's list

Went through all bugs tagged 'natty' with patches.  Bumped a few to
sponsors queue, bunch more I unmarked patches as solutions since they
weren't valid for one reason or another.  Some of those I sponsored
(included above).