WxWidgets menu bug

Ted Gould ted at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 4 15:22:52 UTC 2011

Hello,

Conor has been working on tracking done a bug with the appmenu's and
WxWidgets applications.  We currently believe that something in
WxWidgets is looking for the menubar (which we're hiding) and getting
into a busy loop not being able to find it.  We're going to continue
investigating, but if there was someone that knew WxWidgets well, that
would probably be a huge help.  Here's the bug:

  https://launchpad.net/bugs/722375

Next stop is the upstream mailing list, but I wanted to see if there was
anyone in the Ubuntu community that knew it first.  I'm not sure how
customized our WxWidgets is.

	Thanks,
		Ted