brainstorming for UDS-N - Package Selection and Defaults

C de-Avillez hggdh2 at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 28 22:35:40 BST 2010

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 21:47:04 +0200
Allison Randal <allison at canonical.com> wrote:

> The Package Selection and Defaults track is about choosing the
> best-of-breed packages (applications, libraries, etc), a common task
> across all editions of Ubuntu. It includes considering the viability
> of up-and-coming new software, the decline of end-of-life packages,
> the risks and gains of upgrades and migrations.
>
> What's high on your list for this area?
> Allison

I would like to see byobu as a default install for servers [1]

Cheers,

[1] https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/byobu/+bug/586546

--
C de-Avillez
IRC: hggdh

This email (and any attachments) is digitally signed using GNUpg
(http://gnupg.org). The public key is available at http://pgp.mit.edu.
The key Id is 0xD3133E56.