Ubuntu server new contributor interviews

Kolton Kuhns kolton_kuhns at live.com
Tue Sep 28 14:58:03 BST 2010

So, if i want to get involved, and have been running ubuntu for a fair amount of time now, i can work on the translations? i have no prior knowledge of these, but https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityReview/Sep2010 says the use case is not needed to have prior experience in. so is that where i should jump in, and i will get coached through working on them?