2010-09-24, Ubuntu Release Meeting Agenda

Robbie Williamson robbie at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 24 15:50:33 BST 2010

On Fri, 2010-09-24 at 08:44 +0100, Matthew East wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 23 September 2010 22:20, Robbie Williamson <robbie at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> > * Agenda: http://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReleaseTeam/Meeting/Agenda
>
> A particular bug I am interested in isn't on the agenda although it is
> of High importance and is milestoned to maverick - I suspect that is
> because it does not have a maverick bug task. I don't know why that is
> the case, nor am I able to nominate it for fixing in Maverick,
> possibly because it has already been declined. I was always under the
> impression that the "nominate for release" task was not used for the
> current development release, because that was used only for SRU update
> bugs. I thought that it was sufficient to milestone a bug to maverick
> in order to get it onto the release team's radar. Is that incorrect?
>
> In any event, I believe that it is important that this bug is
> considered because it means that the help system is essentially
> unusable for many users. I'd like to propose that it be added to the
> agenda.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/language-pack-gnome-en-base/+bug/605577

Thank you...Thank you...Thank you!!! I think this should DEFINITELY be
tracked for the release, and fixed if at all possible.  I've targeted to
the release and made the Desktop team aware.

-Robbie

Robbie Williamson                                     robbie at ubuntu.com
Ubuntu                                         robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
 -Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me ;)