FFE: Setting Ubuntu Font As Default

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 1 17:33:42 BST 2010

Scott Kitterman [2010-09-30 16:29 -0400]:
> There is all of or most of (not sure which) a new version of Gnome
> in the queue for review,  so most definitely not.

I reviewed these this morning, and by and large they just had updated
translations. I saw one fix for a deprecated GTK function, which
looked obvious.

The only nontrivial update was/is the telepathy-glib one, but I
didn't accept it. I guess we should just reject it, unless Chris
Coulson can come up with some pressing reasons?

Martin