New software created for Ubuntu

Dmitrijs Ledkovs dmitrij.ledkov at ubuntu.com
Mon May 3 05:41:50 BST 2010

On 1 May 2010 11:39, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Speaking for myself, I would like to try out the new ubuntu software
> without having to build from source and/or without trying in a VM.
> So for me they are welcome.

Also in case of software centre for example volatile & backports.org
channells need to set up to show an approximate experience ubuntu
users are getting as well as teach software sentre apt-pinning tricks
cause ppa'a are more flexible then debian backports.

Last thing Ubuntu wants to read posts on Debian planet  "this & that
ubuntu software is *so* broken" =)