[Xorg-prop-drivers-testers] Warning for Nvidia users on Lucid

Casey J. Peter caseyjp1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 10:48:26 GMT 2010

Thank you for the heads up.  As an fyi, I updated to this new driver,
and will now resume testing in the QA proprietary builds section as I'm
finding the new driver to be working quite satisfactorily.  I never saw
a temperature issue with the prior beta, and this driver (36.03) seems
fine in the fan speed department as well.

Casey