Call For Testing: pm-utils-powersave-policy

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at
Fri Mar 19 15:34:11 GMT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 09:00:54PM -0400, Chase Douglas wrote:
> Can you try running "bash -x
> /usr/lib/pm-utils/power.d/powersave-policy-dirty-writeback" to see if
> you get any errors? If not, then there may be a bashism that isn't
> working right in dash (which doesn't have -x unfortunately).

FYI, "set -x" is POSIX, and certainly supported by dash.  "sh -x
/usr/lib/pm-utils/power.d/powersave-policy-dirty-writeback" should have the
desired effect.

Ubuntu Developer
slangasek at                                     vorlon at