Role of the Sponsorship Queue

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 3 13:37:00 GMT 2010

Daniel Holbach [2010-03-03 14:11 +0100]:
> In the end only uploaders can upload stuff

That's correct, but for the "poor state" category of patches far more
people than just the uploaders can work on/comment/review those.

> , should they be checking two different lists based on the
> motivation of the patch author?

I'm a bit undecided on that, TBH. On the one hand, simplicity is nice
(just having one queue), OTOH we'll never be able to drive that queue
down to zero, so it's also a motivation/get things stuck problem.

Martin