Welcome Alessandro Ghersi (lex79) to kubuntu-dev

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Wed Jun 30 05:45:41 BST 2010

As described in this email thread:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kubuntu-devel/2010-June/004467.html

The Kubuntu developers have approved, 5 votes to zero, Alessandro's
application to join kubuntu-dev.  Please join me in welcoming him to the team
and encouraging him to keep up the great work he's doing.

This also (should) make Alessandro a member of ubuntu-dev, although it appears
there is a bit of adjustment in Launchpad needed to make this formally true.
Alessandro is the first member of kubuntu-dev who had not become a MOTU first (I
understand he does also plan to take this step).

Welcome Alessandro.

Scott K