Lucid changes to Firefox default search provider

Ricardo Cacheta Waldemarin ricardo.cawal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 15:48:47 GMT 2010

It's a little diferent of the Microsoft changing the Firefox default search
engine but don't you think the users will complain the same way?

I really think that users should be. at least, notified during update.

··~Ricardo Cacheta Waldemarin ⠠⠵
Graduando em Informática Biomédica USP-RP~··

Sent from Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil