Web Application Security (was Re: universe demotion: Moodle)

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Tue Jan 26 18:30:50 GMT 2010

Moins,

what I see here is a problem in general about web applications and
non-rolling releases like Debian or Ubuntu.

Web Applications nowadays do have many security constrains, and
therefore do need more "love" then e.g. gnome or kde.

Is there any afford (despite this mail) to establish a working group to
provide a more stable and secure platform of "Ubuntu" for
Web Applications?

Just read this mail as a start for a discussion to make Ubuntu OS as
the No. 1 Platform for Wordpress or Drupal or Typo3 :)

I would like to start up such a team or group :)

Regards,

\sh

--
| Stephan '\sh' Hermann    | OSS Dev / SysAdmin         |
| JID: sh at linux-server.org | http://www.sourcecode.de/  |