Proposing MIR process simplification

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 5 06:58:53 GMT 2010

Steve Langasek [2010-01-04 12:19 -0800]:
> I see that this has been announced now, but I'll throw in my 2 cents anyway
> - I've actually come to find the wiki drafting useful because there's a
> template for the MIR wiki page and there's no template for writing the bug
> report

That was actually part of the complaints (having large templates
everywhere). The new idea was that the bug report should leave out any
kind of template information and just report the interesting bits
(rationale/bugs).

> I suppose if I find that the new process is slowing me down, I can always
> continue using the MIR template as an exercise? :)

Of course. (It's marked as "obsolete" right now, but that's easy to
delete from your page).

Martin