Getting More Developers Interested In Participating

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 23 21:53:10 BST 2010

Hi All,

I am just beginning to get into the planning stages for the next cycle
for my team, and as part of this cycle we would like to really focus on
attracting more developers to participate in Ubuntu. We would like to
see more people interested in getting involved in packaging, fixing
bugs, and joining our community. Daniel Holbach on my team will be
leading much of this work.

Right now the 11.04 planning slate is clean, and we are looking for what
you all feel are the areas in which Daniel's time and effort would be
best spent in the interests of having more people participate. While I
can't guarantee we can achieve everything, I am keen for us to make
decent inroad into what folks here consider hot topics.

Thanks in advance.

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon