Technical Architect of Ubuntu was Re: Request For Candidates: Application Review Board

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 18 16:10:11 BST 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Robbie Williamson <
robbie.williamson at canonical.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2010-08-18 at 10:58 -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:

> > > It was in the new starters email ;)
> >
> > Right.  That's great for Canonical people, but leaves out the rest of us.
> >
> > Scott K
> >

> The job was posted publicly...along with the Release Manager job, that I
> *know* you saw ;)

I only remember the internal postings myself but even from that it isn't
clear to me what the Ubuntu Technical Architect will be doing exactly or
much about the person filling that role. Maybe an introduction e-mail would
be in order? :)

Cheers,

--
Cody A.W. Somerville